100% Pure Green Coffee Bean
Looking for a natural supplement to help you lose weight? Check out my review on the 100% Pure Green Coffee Bean (Pure Health & Genesis Today)!
~by Kimberly Olson
style="border:none; width:450px; height:80px">
How many do I take and when? I am 5′feet tall and 126lbs.
I would recommend taking 3 capsules daily.
Do you take 3 capsules all at once or do you spread them out throughout the day? If you take them all at once is it better to take them in the morning or evening?
Dr. Oz recommends taking one capsule (400mg) before each meal, but I’ve had clients do two before breakfast and then another one before either lunch and dinner and that works great!
I was wondering what would be the cleanse that one of your subcriber used with the coffee extract and where could I get it in Canada? Thanks
I have been using this for over three weeks and have lost 6lbs.
Great to hear!
Is it safe to use Genesis Today 100% pure green coffee bean along with Genesis Today garcinia cambogia?
Hi Kim ,
I recently purchased the garcinia cambogia and have heard that rasberry ketones are also very good and now watching your green coffee bean videos I can see the benefits there as well. Can you take all 3 and is this too much? I have never taken any weight loss aid and was excited to hear about the garcinia .
Would love to know your thoughts .
I was wondering about this as well. Does it decrease their effectiveness if you take them together? Is there a way to use 2 or 3 of these at the same time without them interfering with each other (ie: taking each at different times of the day or is it okay to take them together), or is it better to choose only one to use at a time?
Oh, you can definitely take them together-if they’re plant-based supplements they tend to work better together! I wouldn’t take all 3 at once of the green coffee bean, but you could take 2.
Thanks for your feedback. I am a little cautious though, to start taking supplements that affect your metabolism, or how your body burns fat or uses the food you are eating. Will your body become dependant on them? I have never taken anything like this before and I don’t want to mess up my body’s natural metabolism so that I will have to keep taking supplements in order to maintain a certain body weight.
If you don’t feel comfortable doing it, I would not recommend it at all. Your body intuitively will not be supportive and you most likely will not get results.
I’ve checked the consumer reviews for both the green coffee bean extract and the garcinia cambogia – both the Pure Health and Genesis brand and frankly the reviews are not too positive its a 50/50 hit or miss it seems – There are so, so many brands out there – Is there one that has better results?
Genesis Today is the #1 sold brand in all health foods across the U.S., including Whole Foods. These stores have the highest quality brands on the market, so keep that in mind. You will always see negative and positive reviews on everything. Look at the ingredients-that’s the most important. Thanks!
I purchased Garcinia Cambogia & Green Coffee Bean. Both,Genesis Today brand.
May I take both and if so how would you recommend?
Absolutely! How much depends on your goals:)
I generally find info such as this a wee bit difficult to grasp, but what you’ve put together there is fairly clear. Thank you .
I got green coffee brand is doctor recommended… is this a good one to use?
Please let me know if this brand of Green Coffee Bean Extract is okay (please see link below). I noticed the ingredients are contained in a gelatin capsule – however its silica and cellulose free! Is that still okay?
Yep, looks fine:)
I’m planning on combining it with Garcinia Cambogia
I am 36 yrs. old, 170 lbs. How much green coffee bean should I take to aid in my weight loss. I want to lose 40 lbs.
I would take two twice daily!
Do you recommend the Genesis Today Pure Green Coffee Bean Extract OR the Genesis Today Pure Green Coffee Bean Extract with Svetol? What exactly does svetol do? and would it be safe to take with the GCBE with svetol along with the garcinia cambogia?
Hi! Either one is just great-the Svetol is a brand name of green coffee bean, that’s the only difference. And I actually recommend it is taken with Garcinia. Thanks!
how much green coffee bean should i take?
i weigh 183 lbs,5 ft 2 inches and im 43 yrs old
should i take 800 mg in the morning , lunch and dinner?
Leave a reply
Sign up for my FREE eTips!
My Triple Threat for Healthy Weight!
FitKim’s Favorite Supplements & More!
FitKim’s Favorite Books!
FitKim in the Media!
Get to know FitKim!
FitKim on Facebook
Have a question?
- The Confidence Cure
- Bouncing Back
- Blueberry Chia Seed Jam
- FitKim on Fox: Healthy Snacks During Pregnancy
- Introducing Baby Addison!
- Ask the Expert Segment on Weight Management with Sunflower Shoppe
- Cucumber Pineapple Juice
- FitKim in Womens Lifestyle Magazine: Creating Healthy Habits
- Keep Your Energy Up All Day!
- Girls Gone Sporty Interviews FitKim!
- FitKim on Great Day San Antonio: Nutrition Needs
- FitKim on Fox: Eat This, Not That!
- Mini Stuffed Tomatoes
- Superfruit Sangria
- Fresh Fruit Pizza
- FitKim on WZZM 13: Natural Remedies
- Booty Boot Camp
- FitKim on The Broadcast: Slimming Summer Foods
- FitKim on Val Lego: Superfoods that Feed your Skin
- FitKim Featured in Womens Lifestyle Magazine: The Secret is Lean Muscle
- Applesauce Pancakes with Yacon Syrup
- FitKim on Fox: Tips on Battling the Bulge
- Spring Break Beach Body Workout
- Molasses Cookies with a Healthy Twist
- Does an Apple a Day Keep the Doctor Away?
- FitKim on ABC’s Talk of Alabama: Powerful Foods for Pregnancy
- Taking the Fear out of Fitness
- Chocolate Protein Powder Pudding
- Why Apple Cider Vinegar is Amazing!
- FitKim on WZZM 13: 5 Foods to Help You Slim Down
- FitKim Featured in Taste for Life Magazine: Yoga for the Heart
- Save Calories 3 Ways with these FitKim Finds!
- Gluten Free Tabouli
- To see results rather quickly, how long should you work out per day, and how many times per week?
- FitKim’s No Bake Cookie Bars
- FitKim Featured in Womens Lifestyle Magazine: Your Best Year Yet
- Rev Up Your Metabolism-Workout #1
- Cleanse Kit Comparisons: Fiber, Colon, Herbal & More!
- The Sexy Years
- Breakfast Quiche Muffins
The information on this site is designed for educational purposes only and has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any health problems or illnesses without consulting your pediatrician or family doctor. Thank you!
Designed by AZ Money
Powered by WordPress