FitKim’s Green Smoothie
Need to lose weight or get more greens in your diet? Try this 120 calorie green smoothie and watch the fat melt off!
6 ice cubes
1 fresh or frozen banana
2 handfuls of fresh spinach
1 apple, quartered
4 cucumber slices, peeled
1 Tsp cinnamon
1 Tsp honey
1 cup coconut water or milk
Water as desired
Bonus: Add 1 packet of GenEssentials Greens to get 3-5 servings of green leafy vegetables
1. Place all ingredients in a high-powered blender.
2. Add enough water to reach desired consistency.
3. Blend for 30-45 seconds, pour in a glass and enjoy!
Servings: 2 Prep Time: 3 minutes Cook Time: 0 minutes
Nutritional Content per serving:
Calories: 120 Protein: 2g Carbs: 30g Fats: 0g Sugar: 20g Fiber: 4g
~by Kimberly Olson
style="border:none; width:450px; height:80px">
This looks like a great option, thanks Kim. I’ll definitely pass this post on to some of my gym members who are looking for healthy shake recipes for the New Year!
Great, thank you!
Having this right now, it’s awesome! Glad I found your site!
That’s awesome-thanks for the comment!
This shake is delicious! I was never one to drink/eat anything that looks gross. Well…this smoothie is good and HEALTHY! I will drink it at least 1x a day and if I can manage, I’ll try for 2. I’m hoping the 6 lbs you talk about will fall off in a few weeks In addition to eating right, I’m doing TRX 4 x a week and Kickboxing 1x a week. We’ll see!
Glad you like it! I do TRX 3 times a week-so you will definitely see results with that and the kickboxing. Just keep an eye on your diet:)
Kim…my husband thinks that it is 2 servings when making this in a blender and also he says not to drink the whole thing at one time…to save a glass for later…what do you suggest?
Your husband is correct:). The number of servings I suggest is listed at the end of the recipe. I usually drink one glass and then take a glass for later or give it to Scott!
Mhhm, gonna have to try this now!
Glad you found the recipe:)!!!
I enjoy you because of all of the efforts on this site. Debby loves doing internet research and it is obvious why. All of us learn all concerning the lively mode you provide practical solutions on this web blog and foster participation from other people on this issue then my princess is truly being taught a lot of things. Have fun with the remaining portion of the year. You have been doing a great job.
I am really grateful to the holder of this web page who has shared this great article at here.
Hello! I understand this is kind of off-topic however I needed to ask.
Does managing a well-established blog such as yours require
a massive amount work? I am brand new to running a blog however
I do write in my diary everyday. I’d like to start a blog
so I will be able to share my own experience and feelings online.
Please let me know if you have any kind of suggestions or tips for brand
new aspiring bloggers. Appreciate it!
Thanks for providing the link!
1 Trackbacks / Pingbacks
[...] Fit Kim’s Green Smoothie For more information on Fit Kim’s Green Smoothie, click on the link below. Fit Kim’s Green Smoothie [...]
Leave a reply
Sign up for my FREE eTips!
My Triple Threat for Healthy Weight!
FitKim’s Favorite Supplements & More!
FitKim’s Favorite Books!
FitKim in the Media!
Get to know FitKim!
FitKim on Facebook
Have a question?
- The Confidence Cure
- Bouncing Back
- Blueberry Chia Seed Jam
- FitKim on Fox: Healthy Snacks During Pregnancy
- Introducing Baby Addison!
- Ask the Expert Segment on Weight Management with Sunflower Shoppe
- Cucumber Pineapple Juice
- FitKim in Womens Lifestyle Magazine: Creating Healthy Habits
- Keep Your Energy Up All Day!
- Girls Gone Sporty Interviews FitKim!
- FitKim on Great Day San Antonio: Nutrition Needs
- FitKim on Fox: Eat This, Not That!
- Mini Stuffed Tomatoes
- Superfruit Sangria
- Fresh Fruit Pizza
- FitKim on WZZM 13: Natural Remedies
- Booty Boot Camp
- FitKim on The Broadcast: Slimming Summer Foods
- FitKim on Val Lego: Superfoods that Feed your Skin
- FitKim Featured in Womens Lifestyle Magazine: The Secret is Lean Muscle
- Applesauce Pancakes with Yacon Syrup
- FitKim on Fox: Tips on Battling the Bulge
- Spring Break Beach Body Workout
- Molasses Cookies with a Healthy Twist
- Does an Apple a Day Keep the Doctor Away?
- FitKim on ABC’s Talk of Alabama: Powerful Foods for Pregnancy
- Taking the Fear out of Fitness
- Chocolate Protein Powder Pudding
- Why Apple Cider Vinegar is Amazing!
- FitKim on WZZM 13: 5 Foods to Help You Slim Down
- FitKim Featured in Taste for Life Magazine: Yoga for the Heart
- Save Calories 3 Ways with these FitKim Finds!
- Gluten Free Tabouli
- To see results rather quickly, how long should you work out per day, and how many times per week?
- FitKim’s No Bake Cookie Bars
- FitKim Featured in Womens Lifestyle Magazine: Your Best Year Yet
- Rev Up Your Metabolism-Workout #1
- Cleanse Kit Comparisons: Fiber, Colon, Herbal & More!
- The Sexy Years
- Breakfast Quiche Muffins
The information on this site is designed for educational purposes only and has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any health problems or illnesses without consulting your pediatrician or family doctor. Thank you!
Designed by AZ Money
Powered by WordPress