Need an easy dinner recipe using chicken? Look no more-this Chicken Florentine is high in protein and low in fat!
4 boneless, skinless Chicken Breasts (thawed)
1 Tsp. Black Pepper
1/2 Tsp. Sea Salt
1 can crushed Tomatoes (14.5 oz.)
1 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 Tsp. dried Oregano
1 Tsp. dried or fresh Basil
¼ cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese (optional)
1 bag of Spinach (10 oz.)
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Season chicken with black pepper and sea salt. Bake in the oven for 40-45 minutes or until the inside is no longer pink.
3. Remove chicken from the oven. Heat a pan on medium heat and then add olive oil to pan. Place chicken breasts in pan.
4. Pour crushed tomatoes over and around chicken. Add dried basil, oregano and spinach. Let spinach wilt before adding the rest if it does not fit in the pan. Cover and cook for 15 minutes. Stir occasionally.
5. Top with shredded mozzarella and serve hot!
Servings: 4 Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 1 hour
Nutritional Content per serving:
Calories: 255 Protein: 36g Carbs: 11g Fats: 5g Sugar: 4g Fiber: 4g
Like this post? Check out my 21 Days 2 a New You Program and see how you can get my book for free!
*The information on this site is designed for educational purposes only and has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug
Administration. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this
information to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any health problems or illnesses without consulting your pediatrician or
*In addition, there are affiliate links throughout this site and I may receive a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Thank you!