Now that you have finally found a protein powder you like, why not use it to make this amazingly delicious chocolate pudding? It’s super easy to make and I love how creamy and filling it is. High in fiber and low in sugar-you have to try it!
- ½ Avocado
- 1 Banana
- 2 scoops chocolate Protein Powder
- 2 Tbsp. Maple Syrup (you could use Honey, Yacon syrup or even Agave instead)
- 2 Tbsp. Cocoa Powder (I used raw Cacao)
- 2 Tbsp. Milk
- 2 Tbsp. Almond Butter
- Top w/ chopped cacao nibs or garnish with strawberry slices (optional)
- Place all ingredients in a high-powered blender and blend until combined.
- Place in the fridge for about 20-30 minutes and enjoy!
Servings: 3 Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 0 minutes
Nutritional Content per serving:
Calories: 165 Protein: 12g Carbs: 22g Fats: 6g Sugar: 4g Fiber: 5g
Like this post? Click here to see how you can get my 30 Day Meal Plan and four SuperFit Kitchen Cookbooks to skyrocket your results!
*The information on this site is designed for educational purposes only and has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any health problems or illnesses without consulting your pediatrician or family doctor.
*In addition, there are affiliate links throughout this site and I may receive a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Thank you!