Want a healthier version of the traditional tuna salad? Check this out!
Prep Time: 8 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 8 minutes
- 1 can of Tuna* (in water) (V)
- 2 Tbsp. Hummus
- 1 Tsp. Curry powder
- 1 Tsp. black Pepper
- 1 Tsp. sea Salt
- 1 stalk of Celery, diced
- 1 Tomato*, diced
- 1 Tbsp. black Olives, sliced
- ½ Avocado, diced
- 1 hard-boiled Egg*, quartered (V)
- 4 cups of Romaine or Spinach*, roughly chopped or torn
- ½ Lemon or 1 Tbsp. Lemon juice
1. Mix tuna and hummus in a small bowl. Season and stir in the celery, tomato, olives, avocado and egg.
- Place romaine in a bowl and distribute lemon juice evenly. Place tuna mixture on top of lettuce and serve.
V: replace with ½ a can of mashed garbanzo beans (aka: chickpeas) that are drained and rinsed
V: omit egg or replace with cooked chopped organic tofu/tempeh*
Like this post? Click here to see how you can get my 30 Day Meal Plan and four SuperFit Kitchen Cookbooks to skyrocket your results!
*The information on this site is designed for educational purposes only and has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug
Administration. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this
information to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any health problems or illnesses without consulting your pediatrician or
*In addition, there are affiliate links throughout this site and I may receive a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Thank you!