This is one of the lightest and most refreshing salads I have ever made. Pair it with a lean protein for a complete meal!
- 8 cups mixed greens (24 oz)
- 1 lemon, sliced in half
- 2 tomatoes, cut into chunks
- 1 large mango or 2 small, peeled, seeded and cubed
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 small avocado, sliced
- 1 Tsp black pepper
- ½ Tsp sea salt
1. Place greens in a large serving bowl and squeeze lemon over the leaves evenly. Gently toss.
2. Add tomatoes, mango, blueberries and avocado.
3. Season with black pepper and sea salt; gently toss again.
Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
Servings: 4 Prep Time: 8 minutes Cook Time: 0 minutes
Nutritional Content per serving:
Calories: 138 Protein: 4g Carbs: 21g Fats: 6g Sugar: 13g Fiber: 6g
*The information on this site is designed for educational purposes only and has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any health problems or illnesses without consulting your pediatrician or family doctor. Thank you!
~by Kimberly Olson