½ Tbsp. Coconut Oil
1 cup Arugula (can use other greens)
2 Green Onions, diced
1 Tsp. each of Paprika, Turmeric, Cumin, Black Pepper or other spices
½ Tsp. Sea Salt
1 small Tomato, diced
¼ Avocado, sliced
1 Tbsp. Cilantro, chopped
- Heat coconut oil in a small pan over medium heat.
- Add arugula to pan and gently stir until arugula begins to wilt.
- Add the eggs and mix together with the arugula.
- Top mixture with the paprika and other spices.
- Let bottom set by waiting a couple of minutes. Gently lift omelet to check firmness and flip when ready.
- Let cook for one to two minutes and transfer to a plate.
- Top omelet with tomato, avocado and cilantro.
Servings: 1 Prep Time: 2 minutes Cook Time: 5 minutes
Nutritional Content per serving:
Calories: 291 Protein: 12g Carbs: 9g Fats: 25g Sugar: 4g Fiber: 2g
~by Kimberly Olson