If you live in Texas, you cannot drive home without passing by a stand on the side of the road advertising local peaches during the summer months. A client of mine came gushing into my office recently talking about all the peaches she was eating. Other than having it as a snack, I’ve never really done anything else with them aside from throwing them in a salad. Until now, that is!
- • 1 Tbsp. grapeseed or coconut Oil
- • 4 Peaches*, halved and pitted
- • 1 Tsp. Honey
- • ½ Tsp. Cinnamon
- • 2 cups Yogurt
- Heat the grill or indoor grill pan over medium-high heat. When hot, brush the grate with oil or lightly spray the grill pan. Brush the cut sides of peaches with the oil.
- Cook cut side down on grill for 3 to 4 minutes with lid closed. Meanwhile, combine honey and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Turn over peaches and move to clean section of grill/pan. Cover tops of peaches with honey and cinnamon mixture. Cook another 6 minutes, covered.
- Serve peaches topped with the yogurt.
Like this post? Click here to see how you can get my 30 Day Meal Plan and four SuperFit Kitchen Cookbooks to skyrocket your results!
*The information on this site is designed for educational purposes only and has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any health problems or illnesses without consulting your pediatrician or family doctor.
*In addition, there are affiliate links throughout this site and I may receive a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Thank you!