Want to be warmed up from this cold weather? Try this Mexican Chicken Soup recipe to do the trick!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 cooked Chicken breast* (I baked mine), chopped (V)
- 1 cup chipotle Salsa
- 1 can black Beans (15 oz.), drained and rinsed
- 1 cup Corn*, thawed if frozen
- 2 cups Broth (can add more if you want)
- 1 Tsp. black Pepper
- 1 Tsp. sea Salt
- Handful Cilantro, chopped
- Place cooked chicken, salsa, black beans, corn, and broth in a large sauce pan. Season with pepper and salt.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce and let simmer for five minutes.
- Garnish each serving with cilantro. Freezes well!
V: omit chicken or replace with cooked chopped organic tofu/tempeh*
Like this post? Click here to see how you can get my 30 Day Meal Plan and four SuperFit Kitchen Cookbooks to skyrocket your results!
*The information on this site is designed for educational purposes only and has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug
Administration. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this
information to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any health problems or illnesses without consulting your pediatrician or
*In addition, there are affiliate links throughout this site and I may receive a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Thank you!