Cruciferous vegetables are considered cancer-fighting powerhouses, but making them taste good can be a bit of a challenge. This sweet and salty twist on traditional Brussels sprouts is sure to get your family on board.
- 1 Bag of Brussels sprouts, halved and ends removed
- 1 Tbsp. Oil (Grapeseed or Coconut are best)
- 1 Tsp. Black Pepper
- 1/2 Tsp. Sea Salt
- 1/4 cup Pecans, chopped
- 1/4 cup dried Cranberries
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly spray or grease a 9x13 glass baking dish. Place the Brussels sprouts in a single layer.
- Drizzle the oil on top and toss gently to coat evenly. Season with pepper and salt.
- Bake for 20 minutes and remove from the oven. Flip the Brussels sprouts over and top with pecans and cranberries.
- Bake for an additional 10 minutes or so until tender on the inside. I like to test one out and make sure they're not too tough still.
Like this post? Check out my 21 Days 2 a New You Program and see how you can get my book for free!
*The information on this site is designed for educational purposes only and has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug
Administration. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this
information to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any health problems or illnesses without consulting your pediatrician or
*In addition, there are affiliate links throughout this site and I may receive a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Thank you!