Are you looking for a way to eat more vegetables but want them to be tasty? Try my stuffed pepper recipe and watch your family cheer!
- • ½ cup Quinoa, dry
- • 1 cup Vegetable or Chicken Broth
- • 4 Peppers (Red, Green, Yellow or Orange!)
- • ½ cup Black Beans
- • 1 Tomato, seeded and diced
- • ½ small Avocado, diced
- • 1 Jalapeno, seeded and chopped
- • 1 Garlic clove, minced
- • 1 stalk Green Onion, chopped
- • 1 Tsp. Black Pepper
- • ½ Tsp. Sea Salt
- Place quinoa and vegetable broth in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce to low heat and simmer until liquid is absorbed (about 10 minutes).
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut tops of peppers similar to how you would carve a pumpkin. Use a spoon and scoop out the insides.
- Combine the beans, tomato, avocado, jalapeno, garlic, green onion and quinoa in a medium sized bowl. Season with black pepper and sea salt.
- Spoon mixture evenly into the red peppers. Place peppers in a greased baking dish and bake for 25 minutes.
Like this post? Click here to see how you can get my 30 Day Meal Plan and four SuperFit Kitchen Cookbooks to skyrocket your results!
*The information on this site is designed for educational purposes only and has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug
Administration. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this
information to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any health problems or illnesses without consulting your pediatrician or
*In addition, there are affiliate links throughout this site and I may receive a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Thank you!