I don’t know how the weather is where you live, but here in Texas it is HOT! I love whipping up this watermelon mint cooler because it is so hydrating and refreshing. You will love it too!
- 1 Banana
- 3 cups Watermelon (seedless is ideal)
- 6 Mint leaves
- 1 Tbsp. Maqui or other superfood
- 1 Tbsp. Chia seeds (you can use hemp or flax too)
- 1/2 cup Ice
- 1 cup Water or Coconut Water
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend on high for 30-60 seconds.
- Enjoy immediately or place in the refrigerator.