Try this Baked Salmon recipe to discover how easy it is to be a chef in the kitchen!
- 1 pound Salmon
- 1 Lemon, halved
- 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 Tsp. Black Pepper
- 1 Tsp. Sea Salt
- 1 clove Garlic, minced (optional)
- 1 Green Onion, diced (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Squeeze each lemon half over the salmon. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- If you want to, top the salmon with garlic and green onion.
- Baked for 18-20 minutes or until the salmon easily flakes with a fork.
Like this post? Click here to see how you can get my 30 Day Meal Plan and four SuperFit Kitchen Cookbooks to skyrocket your results!
*The information on this site is designed for educational purposes only and has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug
Administration. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this
information to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any health problems or illnesses without consulting your pediatrician or
*In addition, there are affiliate links throughout this site and I may receive a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Thank you!