What I love about these breakfast quiche muffins is that they are a bit indulgent but are still low in calories and easy to make. They reheat really well so double or triple this batch to enjoy later!
- 2 cups Spinach
- ¼ cup Red Pepper (can use canned), diced
- ¼ cup Onion, diced
- 6 Eggs
- ¼ cup Low-fat shredded Mozzarella
- 5 oz. low-sodium Turkey Deli Meat (optional)
- 3 Garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ Tsp. Cinnamon
- Olive oil cooking spray
- ½ cup Salsa
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Add all ingredients to a blender except the salsa. Blend well on low.
- Lightly coat a non-stick muffin tray with olive oil spray or line with muffin cups. Evenly distribute mixture into each muffin cup, filling each about half way.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the egg is cooked all the way through (use a toothpick to make sure).
- Remove from oven and cool. Top with salsa and serve.
Servings: 3 Prep Time: 8 minutes Cook Time: 20 minutes
Nutritional Content per serving:
Calories: 235 Protein: 24g Carbs: 9g Fats: 10g Sugar: 4g Fiber: 1g
~by Kimberly Olson