This fresh fruit pizza is a way to enjoy a special treat without a ton of sugar, fat and calories. Be creative and incorporate any fruit that you like!
- 1 package Sugar Cookie Dough (16-18 oz.); look for organic
- 8 oz. plain Greek Yogurt
- ½ Tsp. Honey
- ½ Tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 container frozen Whipped Topping (8-10 oz.); I used TruWhip
- 1 cup Strawberries, sliced
- 2 Kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 1 Banana, sliced
- ¼ cup Blueberries
- ¼ cup Raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spread cookie dough out onto a pizza pan (sprayed with olive oil) and press to flatten. Baked for about 12 minutes and allow to cool.
- In a medium bowl, combine Greek yogurt with honey and vanilla extract. Fold in the whipped topping and mix to combine. Spread this over the crust.
- 3. Begin layering fruit by arranging the strawberry slices in a circle around the outside edge. Continue layering with different fruits, working your way to the middle. Note: If using bananas, you can dip them in lemon juice so they don’t brown.
- Chill for two hours and cut into slices to serve.
*The information on this site is designed for educational purposes only and has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any health problems or illnesses without consulting your pediatrician or family doctor. Thank you!
~by Kimberly Olson