When things get really busy, it can be hard to even muster up enough energy to make a quick and healthy snack. I like to make a big batch of these and freeze half of them. They are gluten free, dairy free and vegan and I love that your kids can make them too!
- • 2 Bananas
- • 2 cups Oats (I like rolled)
- • ¼ cup Nut Butter (any kind will work)
- • ¼ cup Honey, Maple Syrup or Agave
- • ¼ cup Raisins*
- • ½ Tsp. Cinnamon
- Mash the bananas in a bowl and then add in all the other ingredients. Mix well (or even use your hands!).
- Roll the mixture into balls and place in a storage container (preferably glass). Chill for at least 30 minutes but ideally two hours so the oats can soften. You can keep them in the fridge or even freeze them if you want. Just thaw a few minutes before serving.
- Note: Remember to be your own chef-you can add in different nuts, shredded coconut, etc.!
- *I recommend organic
Like this post? Click here to see how you can get my 30 Day Meal Plan and four SuperFit Kitchen Cookbooks to skyrocket your results!
*The information on this site is designed for educational purposes only and has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any health problems or illnesses without consulting your pediatrician or family doctor.
*In addition, there are affiliate links throughout this site and I may receive a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Thank you!