I consider sweet potatoes a super food due to their high amount of beta carotene, fiber and many vitamins/minerals. Finding new ways to cook with them can be a challenge, so try this recipe out with your family and be prepared to be amazed!
- 6 large Sweet Potatoes, quartered lengthwise
- 3 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp. Honey
- 3 Tbsp. Lime Juice
- 1 Tsp. finely grated Lime Zest
- 1 Tsp. Sea Salt
- 1 Tsp. Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 375o
- Place potatoes in a bowl, add oil and then mix to coat potatoes.
- Place potatoes on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Combine honey, lime juice, and zest in a small bowl. Pour over potatoes, add seasonings, and gently toss.
- Bake for an additional 10 minutes or until tender. Broil for 2 more minutes to caramelize (optional). Serve warm.
Note: can be cooled, refrigerated, and reheated the next day!
Like this post? Check out my 21 Days 2 a New You Program and see how you can get my book for free!
*The information on this site is designed for educational purposes only and has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug
Administration. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this
information to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any health problems or illnesses without consulting your pediatrician or
*In addition, there are affiliate links throughout this site and I may receive a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Thank you!