Sometimes dinner time can be so busy that finding a quick way to the throw together your side dish can be tricky. This is a way to amp up the nutrition profile if you are in a pinch!
- 2 ½ cups Water
- 4 fresh yellow Squash, diced
- 1 box Squash Risotto (or you can make your own)
- 1 Tbsp. Butter
- 1 Tbsp. Parmesan Cheese
- Put water into saucepan.
- Dice yellow squash and add to water, bring to a boil.
- Stir contents of risotto pouches into the water.
- Simmer over medium heat, uncovered, about 20 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat; stir in butter and top with cheese.
Like this post? Check out my 21 Days 2 a New You Program and see how you can get my book for free!
*The information on this site is designed for educational purposes only and has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug
Administration. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this
information to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any health problems or illnesses without consulting your pediatrician or
*In addition, there are affiliate links throughout this site and I may receive a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Thank you!