Let’s face it, one of the easiest ingredients to use for a quick breakfast are eggs, but the typical way to make them is pretty boring. Why not add in a ton of veggies to round out the meal and start your morning off right? And please note the vegan alternative at the bottom:)!
- • 1 Tbsp. coconut or grapeseed Oil
- • 1 ½ cups chopped Veggies (green onions, mushrooms, tomatoes, etc.)
- • 2 cups chopped Greens (spinach*, kale, etc.)
- • 8 Eggs* (V)
- • 1 Tsp. each of Paprika, Turmeric, Cumin, black Pepper, sea Salt or other spices
- • ½ Avocado, sliced
- • 1 Tbsp. Cilantro, chopped (optional)
- Heat oil in a small pan over medium-high heat. Add the chopped veggies and let cook until they begin to soften, about 5 minutes.
- Add greens to pan and gently stir until they begin to wilt. Add eggs and seasoning.
- Stir gently to let the eggs scramble. Top with sliced avocado and any fresh herbs such as cilantro.
- V: replace with vegan egg substitute such as Ener-G Egg or tofu*
Like this post? Click here to see how you can get my 30 Day Meal Plan and four SuperFit Kitchen Cookbooks to skyrocket your results!
*The information on this site is designed for educational purposes only and has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any health problems or illnesses without consulting your pediatrician or family doctor.
*In addition, there are affiliate links throughout this site and I may receive a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Thank you!