If anyone in your family is picky about protein powders, look no further! This recipe features my favorite brand and you will probably think this is dessert instead of a healthy smoothie!! (Click here for Tropical Green Smoothie or Chocolate Maca Shake)
- 1/4 cup Greek or Coconut Yogurt
- 1 scoop Nutrasumma Apple Pie Protein Powder (enter promo code fitkim1 to receive 20% off)
- 1 Apple, sliced
- 1 cup Milk (I use homemade Coconut)
- 1 Tbsp. Granola
- 1/2 Tbsp. Almond Butter
- 2 Tsp. Maple Syrup (or other sweetener)
- Dash of Cinnamon
1. Blend all ingredients until smooth and creamy. You can add a little water if you want!
*The information on this site is designed for educational purposes only and has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any health problems or illnesses without consulting your pediatrician or family doctor. Thank you!