- 1 pound Green Beans, trimmed
- 1 Tbsp. Maple or Yacon Syrup
- 1 Tbsp. 100% pure Mangosteen (optional)
- 1 Tsp. Coconut Oil
- ½ Tsp. Sea Salt
- ¼ Tsp. Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 4000F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, toss green beans with syrup, mangosteen, oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange on a baking sheet and roast until tender, about 20-25 minutes or more if desired.
Servings: 6 Prep Time: 3 minutes Cook Time: 25 minutes
Nutritional Content per serving:
Calories: 42 Protein: 3g Carbs: 8g Fats: 1g Sugar: 2g Fiber: 3g
~by Kimberly Olson